Tuesday, September 10, 2013

excuses, excuses, excuses

okay so there is a reason I went a wall for the last few months. I AM PREGNANT. I am now out of the first trimester and feeling much better!. I just have to make sure that I get enough naps. Now for answers to the common questions:
Yes we are excited.
Due date it is February 22, 2014.
No, we are actually not going to find out what the sex of the baby is. After the last fiasco we figured that it doesn't really matter.
Most of the kids are voting for a girl, except James and Aaron.
We do have enough things for boy or girl so we are set that way.
So far this pregnancy is holding true to form... it is completely different from all the rest.


Over the last few months I have been still taking photos so I will be taking fall break to make sure I post as many of them as we can. Spoiler alert: We have had a few exciting things that we have done over the summer including trips to my cousins in northern AZ, Family reunion in UT (that only some of the family was able to attend), My trip to UT for my brothers farewell, my Haircut!!!, and a few birthdays that I missed posting here. See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment